The AutoIt GUISetState function is used to display freshly created GUI windows, and to change the state of existing GUI windows.
- @SW_SHOW = Displays a previously hidden window (default)
- @SW_HIDE = Hide window
- @SW_MINIMIZE = Minimize window
- @SW_MAXIMIZE = Maximize window
- @SW_RESTORE = Undoes a window minimization
- @SW_DISABLE = Disables the window
- @SW_ENABLE = Enables the window
- @SW_LOCK = Lock the window to avoid repainting.
- @SW_UNLOCK = Unlock windows to allow painting.
|winhandle [optional]||The window handle as returned by WinGetHandle or GUICreate. Note. the window handle is not the same as a window title.|